Click on the CCYC tab to get all the information you need about camp this summer! There’s an information flyer, a link for registration, printable forms … the works!
- Sunday Mornings:
- Bible classes for all ages at 9:00 a.m.
- Fellowship time at 9:45 a.m.
- Worship Assembly at 10:15 a.m.
- Most Sunday evenings there is a small group that meets in the fellowship hall at 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday evenings:
- Bible classes for all ages at 7:00 p.m.
- REGISTRATION is going on for CCYC and VBS right now!
- VBS Volunteer Sign Up: Click HERE for more information
- Coffee Can Ministry Needs: > Toothbrushes > Travel size Toothpaste, Mouthwash, Deodorant > Small flashlights with batteries > Nail clippers > Lip balm > Bandaids > Hair Elastics > Hand Sanitizers > Socks > Bug Repellent Wipes >>> CONTACTS are: Karen Wade, Pam Hurd, and Glenda Scheuerman
- June Children’s Memory Verse: “A gentle answer will calm a person’s anger.” Proverbs 15:1a
- June Elder of the Month: Tony Clayton
- June Communion Preparation: Tom & Kathy Deister
- Serving the Lord’s Supper in June: Ted Reaves, Ed Riddle, Tim Riddle, Craig Roberts, Randy Romkee, Richard Sisco, Bill Tidwell, and Eddie Tinkle
- June Announcements: David Downey
Berries and Cream Fellowship
Sunday, June 18 – 6 p.m. in the Pit
Everyone is invited! Bring a lawn chair, your favorite ice cream, toppings and berries of choice and come for a precious time of fellowship.
There will be a Toy & Clothing Swap for members, on Sunday afternoon, June 4th, here at the building. It will be from 2-4 pm. This is an opportunity for parents to exchange clothes/shoes that no longer fit, and or toys that are no longer being used (ages newborn – 10 years old). If you are interested in donating to the swap, we will be collecting during the week of May 29th-June 2nd. Please have your items to the building no later than Friday, June 2nd at noon. There will be a designated “drop off” location in the foyer … more specifics to come! All items that are unclaimed after the swap will be donated. If you’re interested in helping or if you have suggestions on how to make this a success, see Jenna Hill. Thank you!